TMA PracticeEdge today announced a multi-year partnership with Innovista Health Solutions to provide an end-to-end suite of services to power TMA PracticeEdge’s accountable care organization (ACO) services solution. This agreement allows TMA PracticeEdge to immediately provide its ACO customers with market-leading tools to manage value-based contracts.
TMA PracticeEdge, LLC, is a new services company developed by the Texas Medical Association (TMA) to bring physicians the technology and expertise they need to take advantage of new health care payment models. TMA PracticeEdge will provide Texas physicians real options to design their own future. Working with strategic partners, TMA PracticeEdge offers physicians a unique tool kit of ACO services backed by the trusted TMA brand.
The tool kit of Innovista services includes:
- Population health management,
- Network development,
- Care management and coordination,
- Financial management and reporting,
- Claims administration,
- Patient engagement, and
- Physician compensation consulting.
“We were very pleased to select Innovista as a partner, especially because of its unique, physician-centric business model,” said TMA PracticeEdge CEO Lou Goodman, PhD. “Unlike many in the industry, Innovista’s value proposition is closely aligned with the physicians, and all parties can win under this approach. This builds trust with physicians and complements the attributes of the TMA PracticeEdge brand.”
“We feel privileged to partner with TMA PracticeEdge to provide the tools physicians need to manage their patient population effectively in a high-quality, efficient manner,” said Innovista CEO Glen Marconcini. “We firmly believe that physicians need to be in the center of the health care delivery equation. They need to be fully engaged to fulfill the promise of value-based care and patient satisfaction.”
Currently, Innovista has more than 100,000 patients under management for ACO services. Its care management/population health technology platform is engaged in the health of more than 40 million Americans. The company leadership includes executives with national reputations in the industry, based on establishing more than 200 value-based networks across the country in the past 25 years.
About TMA PracticeEdge, LLC
TMA PracticeEdge helps physicians lead health care innovation in today’s evolving marketplace. The company, launched by the Texas Medical Association and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, offers participating physicians several services, including:
- Accountable care services: TMA PracticeEdge offers the technology platforms, care coordination teams, physician-led network development and management, and contracting expertise necessary to participate in accountable care activities, and to meet market demands to document quality, cost-effective health care.
- Practice transformation services: Physicians can optimize their practices operationally and financially by using TMA PracticeEdge services, including education and consulting from certified professional coders, medical auditors, and compliance officers.
TMA Media Contacts